- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a kit bag with water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Deliver quick and effective care for medium-size groups on short outings or small groups on extended trips with this ultralight and water-resistant medical kit.
- Manage injury and ailments for 1-8 people on trips of up to two weeks with this portable kit suited to car, basecamp, or backpack duty.
- With completely enclosed Easy Care injury-specific compartments, each kit contains hospital-quality supplies to treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, clearly labeled and easy to view through the clear windows.
- Included field manual: “Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine”, with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques, “When to Worry” tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Connect with Gear Trails: Email, Twitter, Facebook and RSS
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: