- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC);Blade Length: 3.45″ (8.76cm);Blade Thickness: 0.100″ (2.54mm);Open Length: 8.00″ (20.32cm);Closed Length: 4.55″ (11.56cm);;Handle Thickness: 0.52″ (13.21mm)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) premium stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics, including excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. The well-balanced stainless steel makes it one of the best choice for daily tasks.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The 6061-T6 Aluminum handle is a nonferrous metal originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade aluminum, which offers a solid handle form and function and a nominal weight. Also, includes deep-carry reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. AXIS assist knives also feature integrated safety lock systems.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More: Recent Knife Finds
What’s popular right now? Amazon Best Sellers in Pocket Knifes & Folding Knives