- BLADE STYLE: 3.08″ (7.82cm) Drop-point style blade, weighing only 3.28oz. (92.99g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC) is a true super steel that offers substantial improvements in corrosion resistance and wear resistance. The steel is the ultimate in edge retention, but requires a little care to keep the rust off.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The contoured carbon fiber handle offers great looks and is exceptionally strong for its minimal weight. Also, includes a standard reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More: Recent Knife Finds
Connect with Gear Trails: Email, Twitter, Facebook and RSS
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: