Eagle UI-50-FS Red Galvanized Steel Type I Gasoline Safety Can with Funnel, 5 gallon Capacity, 13.5″ Height, 12.5″ Diameter
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Product is highly durable and very easy to use
- This product is manufactured in the USA
- 5 gallon gasoline Safety can with poly yellow funnel
- 100% leak tested, UL and ULC listed and FM Approved
- Has flame arrestor screen
- Patented comfort grip Trigger release with spring closing lid and fixed Handle
- Red baked on powder coat finish over lead free galvanized steel construction
I picked one of these up after breaking the umpteenth lid on the cheap plastic gas cans. I tried a couple brands of the cheap cans and none of them really worked well. Most of the closures are weird to me and most leaked. That meant I really had to tighten the cheap plastic lids and that in turn meant that the screw on lids kept breaking. I could name a couple of brand names, but I won’t. You probably know what I’m talking about. Anyway, I looked around and found this can. After getting one and using it for a while, I quickly realized that I loved it. The quality on this can far exceeds anything that I’ve owned and takes me back to the metal cans my dad and grandpa had that just lasted and kept lasting for years. I bought two more and own a total of three now. I’ve replaced all of my cans with this one. I have used this can extensively and can recommend it to you.
3/1/18 10:30 AM Central: This great gas can has dropped to $31.50. That’s $1.10 shy of the best historical direct from Amazon price I found. Shipping to most US addresses is also free. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.