Kershaw Cinder (1025X) Multifunction Pocket Knife, 1.4-inch High Performance 3Cr13 Steel Blade with Stonewashed Finish, Glass Filled Nylon Handle, Liner Lock, Bottle Opener, Lanyard Hole, 0.9 OZ
- 1.4-inch upswept tip blade is made of high-performance 3Cr13 stainless steel with good corrosion resistance
- Compact handle features glass filled nylon scales over a steel frame with easy access to the liner lock
- Capable of accomplishing many everyday basic tasks including, opening packages, cutting zip-ties, breaking down boxes, removing bottle caps, stripping small wire and more
- Compact design is easily carried in pockets, purses, backpacks, briefcases, emergency kits, on lanyards or on key chains
- Expertly designed by Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw brings performance and real world practicality into a simple EDC
7/9/18 9:30 AM Central: This has dropped to a meager $6.79. That’s the best historical direct from Amazon price I found. Shipping to most US addresses is also free with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.