Kershaw LoneRock Small Fixed Blade (1895), Full-Tang Hunting Knife with 3.2-Inch High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Fixed Blade and K-Texture Grip Handle, Nylon Sheath Included, 3.5 oz by Kershaw
- 3.2-inch fixed blade full tang construction, made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel featuring excellent strength, edge retention, and wear resistance.
- Secure grip with Kershaw’s K-Texture handle, providing a non-slip rubberized grip, even in slippery conditions.
- A reliable tool for any hunter, trapper, wilderness guide, survivalist, angler, backpacker, or anyone in need of a strong fixed blade knife.
- The LoneRock 1985 is an excellent gift idea for any special occasion such as graduation, birthdays, holidays, first time hunting trips, anniversaries, retirements, or weddings.
- Handsome carbo-nitride blade coat increases the blade’s hardness, helps maintain the edge, and increases the overall lifetime of the blade.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More: Recent Knife Finds
What’s popular right now? Amazon Best Sellers in Pocket Knifes & Folding Knives