Luminoodle LED Rope Lights + Lithium Battery Bundle (5-Foot or 10-Foot)
LED Light rope available in 5 or 10 ft lengths. Can function as a lantern if you put it in the included stuff sack. Also includes a lithium battery pack.More Info via Woot
- Includes USB-powered, waterproof Luminoodle LED rope lights, Lithium 4400 Battery Pack (3400 Battery Pack for Luminoodle Color), noodle ties, embedded and sliding magnets, utility loop for easy hanging, and a rip-stop nylon carry bag designed to diffuse light and double as a lamp or LED lantern. Luminoodle Color also includes a wireless remote.
The 5-ft model produces 180 lumens of light (10x brighter than Christmas lights), 10-ft produces 360 lumens of light, and Color produces 450 lumens of light.
- You can use these portable LED string lights for anything. Add it to your collection of backpacking and camping essentials, use it as a safety light for kids and pets, or as bright, fun lights to make any party that much better.
- The LED rope USB plug is reversible and universal so you can use any USB battery pack.
- With universal noodle ties, magnets and a utility loop, this LED rope is easy to hang wherever you need it.
- Drape this LED light strip around you and your kids while you take a walk at night, keep it in the glove box as an emergency safety tool in case your car breaks down after the sun sets, or wear it as you ride your bike around town.
- Turn your light rope into a lantern with the included rip-stop nylon bag designed to diffuse light and allow for easy carrying and hanging.
- Waterproof: IP-67 rated (up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- The Lithium battery which comes with the Luminoodle is a USB battery bank. The lithium ion cells inside the battery are not replaceable but the
- Luminoodle can be used with ANY battery bank. You are not limited to using the included battery pack with your Luminoodle, you can use any battery on the market.
- The Lithium battery takes 4 hours to charge up from the wall
- The charge will last over 3 months as long as variables like temperature don’t change too drastically. Leaving this in the trunk of your car for a long period of time is not recommended since it might drain the battery.
- The 5ft runs on the battery for approximately 6 hours. The 10ft runs on the battery for approximately 3 hours.
As of this posting, Woot has these available today (8/24/17) only, while supplies last. Prices start at $19.99. Check Woot for current offering and price.
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Compare: Search luminoodle on Amazon