Rite in the Rain All-Weather Field Interview Notebook, 3″ x 5″, Black Cover, Field Interview Form Pages (No. 104) by Rite in the Rain
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape in your back pocket or pack.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- WATERPROOF POLYDURA COVER: Our most flexible cover material that will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain’s durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Connect with Gear Trails: Email, Twitter, Facebook and RSS
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: