About, from Woot: “There are some adventures where we just want to grab our stuff and go. That’s where the Hopper comes in. It’s the first 100% leakproof portable cooler. We’ve engineered it the way we do everything — to keep ice for days and be tough as nails. So don’t call it a soft cooler — it’s anything but. The Hopper is loaded with features you won’t find on any other cooler and built to go the extra mile, whether that’s down a wild river in a kayak or on a floatplane trip to a remote salmon stream.”
- DryHide Shell: Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasion. The liner is made from a FDA approved food-grade material.
- ColdCell Insulation: Closed-cell foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HydroLok Zipper: Borrowed from survival suits and hazmat protective gear to make the ultimate waterproof, airtight closure.
- Tie-Down Points: Six D-ring tie-down points give you multiple ways to secure the Hopper.
- HitchPoint Grid: Easily attach pretty much anything to your Hopper. Bottle openers, carabiners, or accessories like the YETI Sidekick Gear Case.
- Double-Stitched Carry Options: With a detachable shoulder strap and three different sets of reinforced handles, you’ve got options on how to make the load easier to carry.
- Your Choice: Hopper 30 or Hopper 40
As of this posting, Woot has both 30 and 40 quart YETI Hopper Coolers starting at $169.99. I don’t see a lot of deals of YETI coolers. This is available today only, while supplies last. Check Woot for current offering and price.
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Connect with Gear Trails: Email, Twitter, Facebook and RSS
Recent Great Deals [view more]: